Security and Design – window handles with SecuSelect®
The following anti-break-in features are combined for SecuSelect® to create an effective unit:
- Burglar resistance according to RAL200: window handles with SecuSelect® are certified according to RAL200 and therefore comply with the highest normalised requirements for burglar resistant window handles.
- Lockable rosette: The locking mechanism for the window handle is in the rosette body instead of in the handle itself. When a high level of force is applied, the handle is twisted off the rosette which however remains firmly attached to the window profile and keeps the window securely locked.
- Secustik® technology: The blocking mechanism of Secustik® makes it difficult for unauthorised persons to move the hardware from the outside – even if the window handle is not locked!
Many design options thanks to Quick-Fit
Because of the use of HOPPE-Quick-Fit there are many individual design options. Every Quick-Fit handle from the interior door range can be combined with SecuSelect®. Additionally, the handle can be fitted with a downward or upward-facing cylinder.
SecuSelect® – advantages at a glance
- Certified according to RAL200: maximum level of mechanical security in locked position
- Even greater stability and hardly any chance of a break-in as the cylinder is located in the rosette instead of the handle
- With Secustik® technology: constant basic security when unlocked
- Many individual design options with HOPPE-Quick-Fit handles, also from the interior door range
- Easy to operate thanks to variable positioning of the cylinder and use of an extra-large reversible key
- Quick and easy locking of closed and tilted windows by simply pushing down the cylinder
- Meets the requirements of the European standard DIN EN 1627-1630 so they can be sold throughout the European Union
- Meets the requirements of all resistance classes RC 1-6 when used with a suitable window unit
- Also available with SecuTBT®
European Patent EP 1 837 461