HOPPE Quick-Fit ConnectionWith the HOPPE Quick-Fit connection, door handles can be fitted quicker and easier. Thanks to the tried-and-tested clamping mechanism, the door handles can be permanently fixed in place with just one movement, leaving them stable and free from play on the door.
Time is money – quicker and better:
The HOPPE Quick-Fit connection
With normal door handle installation, lots of steps have to be taken, quite often not without awkward fumbling. This is tedious and takes time. What is infinitely better is the HOPPE Quick-Fit connection. With its advanced technology, door handles can be installed in one simple step – and to last!
The key point of the technology is the blocking mechanism, developed by HOPPE, in the receiver handle. This holds the solid spindle of the other handle firmly and without play. It is with the whole width of the spindle that maximum torque transmission is achieved. The HOPPE Quick-Fit connection is a variable axial handle fitting, tested according to DIN EN 1906 and can be used for various door-thicknesses (in a defined area).
- Very quick door handle fitting: around 75% time saving compared with normal fitting
- No Allen screw or transverse spindles needed
– no hole for Allen screw needed
– no alignment of the spindle necessary when tightening the Allen screw
– no loosening of the Allen screw or spindle possible
- Integrated blocking mechanism in the receiver handle
– easy assembly of door handles
– almost totally play-free handle connection
– long-lasting, firm connection of the door handles
- Use of a solid spindle
– solid spindle for maximum torque transmission
- Variable axial handle fitting tested to DIN EN 1906
– can be used for various door-thicknesses (in a defined area)
- Easy and quick removal of door handles
– e. g., by means of the included Allen key or a small screwdriver for slotted screws. Just insert it into the disassembly opening on the side of the handle neck, loosen the clamping mechanism by turning it slightly, and pull the door handles apart.
HOPPE Quick-Fit products should not be combined with spindles from other manufacturers!
European patents EP 1 683 933 and EP 3 202 999
HOPPE Quick-Fit connection
HOPPE is committed to helping people in need: Support for the residential module project in Ukraine
HOPPE is actively contributing to financing the construction of urgently needed residential modules in order to help people who have lost their homes as a result of the ongoing war in Ukraine.To the article
Now used particularly often: handles for patio and French doors
If you live in an apartment with a balcony or a house with a garden, the possibility of adding another area to your living space in summer is particularly appealing.To the article
Gütschhöhe in Lucerne: The handle of excellence in a very special building
The Gütschhöhe residential complex towering above Lucerne is special in many respects. It is not only located next to the well-known luxury hotel Gütsch, but also has a rather unusual concept for a location like this. In the cooperative building, there are only rented apartments at particularly low rental rates.To the article
Secure and individual – SecuSelect® window handles from HOPPE
The police recommend that a burglary-resistant window handle must “withstand a force of 100 Nm” – this means that a perpetrator will have to use a great deal of force to overcome the locking mechanism and turn the handle forcibly. The chances that a window can be opened in this way are already quite low in this case – they are even lower with a HOPPE window handle with SecuSelect® and Secu100® + Secustik®.To the article