eHandle HandsFree for Doors
Contactless and convenient
The eHandle HandsFree for doors allows you to unlock your front door even with your hands full – just by moving your foot through a spotlight on the ground.
Anyone who is authorised to open the door is automatically recognised by the encrypted signal of a transponder when approaching the door.
|• Contactless unlocking|
• Extremely convenient access
• Highly secure
• Energy-saving transponder
• Universal connection to motor lock
• HOPPE brand quality
When someone who is authorised to open the door approaches, a spotlight appears on the ground below the pull handle. Then all they need to do is move their foot or even an umbrella or similar object through the spotlight and the motor lock unlocks the door, enabling access.
Enter with maximum ease: it is simple and convenient to bring awkward items, lots of shopping bags or even little children in your arms into the house, without needing to put anything down.
Secure and reliable technology
- The communication between the transponder and control unit uses state-of-the-art AES encryption.
- The use of multiple communication between the transponder and control unit provides much greater security than a conventional key.
- The eHandle HandsFree for doors can tell which side of the door the transponder signal is coming from – ruling out accidental door release from inside.
- The detection radius for the wireless signal is just one metre, which provides additional protection for the communication.
- The transponder is automatically switched off after 30 seconds in rest position, which means that it stops sending signals and also stops using energy during this time.
- The choice of different light colours ensures that the spotlight can be seen well on different surfaces in front of the door.
Available spotlight colours
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +60 °C
- Wireless frequencies: 125 kHz / 868 MHz
- Encryption: AES (Advanced Encryption Standard)
- Detection range of the transponder: approx. 1 m
- Operating voltage: 8-24V DC
- Current-carrying capacity of switch contact: 24V DC, 1,5 A (max.)
- Transmission power: 6,3 mW
- Maximum power consumption: 0,7 W
- Protection class: IP 44
- Electrical connection: universal application (optionally positive or negative control pulse for motor
- Transponder: 2 pieces, with battery (type CR 2450)
- Cards: 1 administration card, 1 configuration card, 2 entry cards, 2 entry shadow cards, 2 transponder shadow cards
|The eHandle HandsFree for doors won the first prize in the category “Doors, Gates and Fittings” in the competition “Solutions of the Year 2021“.|
|The eHandle HandsFree for doors won the Archiproducts Design Award in the category of “System, Components and Materials” in 2020.|