Compliance with laws and internal guidelines is a matter of course at HOPPE and is expected of all managers, employees and business partners. If you have concrete reasons to suspect possible violations of the law or rules within the HOPPE Group, we encourage you to report such compliance violations to us immediately.
Examples may include:
- Violations of domestic and foreign laws (e.g. safety or environmental regulations, data protection laws)
- Violations of corporate policies (e.g. process descriptions, IT security guidelines)
- Conflicts of interest: Employees acting in their own interest and not in the interest of the company
- Misuse of data
- Embezzlement, theft, fraud
- Discrimination, sexual harassment or other misconduct against employees and business partners
- Questionable business practices
All compliance reports will be treated as strictly confidential – this applies to all information provided, including the identity of the whistleblower. The report can be made anonymously if desired. We guarantee that the whistleblower will not be adversely affected by the report – even if the report turns out to be incorrect or unsubstantiated. At the same time, we do not tolerate any misuse of our reporting system and ask that reports always be submitted to the best of your knowledge and belief.
You can reach our external compliance office by e-mail or post at
E-mail: [email protected]
Dr. Lars Weihe, LL.M.
LUCID Weihe Preeg Schmoll Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB