Kerb Appeal Made Easy with ARRONE
Easy to match handles and accessories
The suites offer everything that an entrance door needs, from handle sets to numerals, spyholes, door knockers and letterplates. Our seven contemporary colour finishes make it easy to find the perfect match.
Extensive quality testing ensures fabricators, installers and homeowners all benefit from the added confidence and reassurance that our brand promise provides.
Why choose ARRONE?
ARRONE’s comprehensive range of products, designed for use within the commercial and residential door market, offers quality hardware to operate and secure the door. These typically include door closers, locks, hinges, access control etc. ARRONE is now launching a brand-new series of door handles for external composite and profile door sets with colour-matched suites of accessories.
Matching products in every ARRONE® finish
Our complementary products are available in all popular colours and finish options such as polished brass effect, polished chrome effect, black, white, satin chrome effect, anthracite grey and graphite.
- 10-year guarantee on the mechanical operation
- Specify handles and suited accessories with ease
- The full range of matching colours and finishes held in stock
All products are fully tested to offer standards of quality and performance that are the best in class.
- 480 hours of neutral salt spray test for lever handles sets, knockers and letterplates
- 200,000 mechanical operation cycle test on lever handle sets and 50,000 flap test cycle on letterplates
Longplate Lever Handle Sets – AR7550
- Material: Zinc alloy and aluminium construction variants
- 10.7 mm backplate depth allows for use of a range of cylinder options
- Testing: Durability tested to 200,000 cycles. Corrosion salt spray tested grade 5 – 480 hours (1000 hours tested)
- Integrated spring cassette
- 215 mm fixing centres and 32 mm wide back plate
- Colour matched fixings for PVC and composite door applications
Letterplates – AR708A
- Material: Zinc
- Fixing type: Bolt through fixing
- Testing: PAS24:2012 Clause 4.3. Corrosion tested in accordance with BS EN 1670 grade 5 (480 hours)
- Weather tested to BS 6375-1:2009
- Conforms to requirements of BS EN 13724:2002 (flap test cycle – 50,000 cycles)
Knockers – AR724/25/26/27K
- Material: Zinc
- Fixing type: Screws
- Testing: All finishes salt spray tested to 480 hours (BS EN 1670 Class 5)
- Choice of designer or traditional knocker with or without viewer
- 75 mm x 150 mm (traditional) 75 mm x 110 mm (designer)
AR740 Numerals 0-9 and Letters A-D
- A range of numerals (0-9) and letters (A-D) are available colour-matched to provide a complete door suite.
Entrance Door Pull Handles – AR3626
- Material: Grade 316 stainless steel
- Handle Diameter: 32 mm
- Fixing: Bolt as well as ‘back to back’ fix
- To suit Door thickness: 44-54 mm