The HOPPE Brand
HOPPE has been pursuing a brand-name strategy since 1979:
- Brand-name as a registered trademark
- HOPPE products bear the logo
- Consistent quality standards (or improved standards as a result of technical developments)
- Uniform visual appearance (Corporate Design)
- Widespread, enduser-oriented distribution (ubiquitous brand)
- Enduser-oriented advertising
A brand-name product keeps its promise of quality to the customer (e.g. distributor, retailer, OEM, installer and enduser).
From a basic functional element to the ambiance in every detail.
You can find the HOPPE brand at wholesalers, at carpenters/joiners and at many DIY stores in your area.
Regarding the “HOPPE – Handle of excellence.” brand product, the following product features are distinguished: Brand attributes, Special attributes, Product attributes and Certification marks.
- distinguish all HOPPE products
- convey the brand promise:
- underline a unique selling proposition or an essential additional benefit of the HOPPE brand product
- distinguishes HOPPE products that feature the HOPPE Compact System
- present important information on a product or a benefit of the product
- are identified with the pictograms designed by HOPPE
- identify the products that have been tested by a certification body
- are known trademarks
- apply internationally and regionally