Did you realise that using a door handle is like shaking hands with thousands of strangers?
Hygiene is an issue that affects us all. Since wherever people meet, illnesses may be spread – in large part by their hands. Thanks to SecuSan®, infections transmitted via handles touched by everybody can be effectively stopped.
SecuSan® is an antibacterial and antimicrobial surface for door and window handles. It provides active protection against the spread of germs and bacteria. SecuSan® immediately and permanently suppresses the growth of pathogens on the handle, as confirmed by independent lab and practice tests.
SecuSan® is an antibacterial and antimicrobial surface for door and window handles.
SecuSan® handles are particularly useful in
- Hospitals/clinics, health centres, surgeries, pharmacies
- Schools, kindergartens, nurseries
- Care facilities, retirement homes
- Restaurants, bars, hotels, guest houses
- Clubhouses, sports venues, leisure facilities
- Offices, factories, workshops, laboratories
- Registration offices, admission offices, authorities
- Private residences
SecuSan® in action
The coating on the SecuSan® handles contain silver ions that prevent the growth of germs.
The silver destroys the cell membrane of the germs and therefore blocks cell respiration and cell ingestion. Cell division stops; the germ dies.
Independent tests have shown that SecuSan® reduces the growth of germs in this way by more than 99% – even with regular cleaning, and it requires no maintenance.
SecuSan® products are suitable for interior applications only.