ARRONE CPD Training
Free, RIBA-approved continuing professional development (CPD) training
HOPPE UK offers free, in-house CPD sessions for door and window hardware suppliers, facilities managers and architects.
The sessions are designed to help you understand the key role that architectural ironmongery plays in all buildings. All training is delivered by the experienced architectural ironmongery team from HOPPE UK.
The training courses include:
- Ironmongery and accessibility
- Ironmongery for fire and escape doors
- An introduction to Environmental Product Declarations
- An architect’s guide to door hardware
- A specifier's guide to Access control
- Ironmongery and Security
- Ironmongery for Specialist Applications
As the training is RIBA approved, architects will also benefit from double learning points for attending a presentation of this CPD.
For more information, or to book a CPD session at your place of work, please contact Andy Matthews on 01902 484439.