Compliance with laws and internal guidelines is a matter of course at HOPPE and is expected of all managers and employees. Unfortunately, violations or deficits cannot be completely ruled out in isolated cases.
Examples may include:
- Violations of domestic and foreign laws (e.g. safety or environmental regulations, data protection laws)
- Violations of corporate policies (e.g. process descriptions, IT security guidelines)
- Conflicts of interest: Employees acting in their own interest and not in the interest of the company
- Misuse of data
- Embezzlement, theft, fraud
- Discrimination, sexual harassment or other misconduct against employees and business partners
- Questionable business practices
If HOPPE employees or third parties become aware of such or similar incidents, they have the option of reporting them. The report can be made anonymously if desired.
You can reach our external compliance office by e-mail or post at
E-mail: [email protected]
Dr. Lars Weihe, LL.M.
LUCID Weihe Preeg Schmoll Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB
All reports will be treated as strictly confidential – this applies to all information provided, including the identity of the whistleblower. We guarantee that the whistleblower will not suffer any disadvantages due to the report.
All personal data is processed in accordance with GDPR guidelines.