The perfect fit! The window handle with VarioFit®
There are many different profile systems available for aluminium, wood and PVC windows, and this stems in no small part from energy saving requirements and safety concerns, as well as design considerations. What is more, these systems also require compatible spindle lengths.
It follows that a range of window handles with different spindle lengths must be held in stock. This is inconvenient and leads to considerable additional logistical and administrative costs.
The product solution from HOPPE
A single window handle for a range of window profiles. With VarioFit® for window handles, you'll always have the right spindle length for a variety of window profiles already in stock.
This is because the length of the adjustable spindle in the window handle adapts to the depth of the individual window profile, which is enabled by means of a pressure spring fitted on the spindle in the inside of the window handle. Thanks to the spring mechanism, the spindle is pressed smoothly into the square recess of the gear follower, ensuring a perfect fit.
The integrated Secustik® technology makes it difficult to twist the spindle and, consequently, move the window fitting from outside.
Compared to the current window handles with fixed spindle lengths, the Secustik® window handle with VarioFit® reduces the number of variants considerably. The associated cost saving potential from the reduction in complexity is clear to see. It goes without saying that the new Secustik® window handle with VarioFit® is tested to RAL, and HOPPE has extended its 10-year operational guarantee on mechanical function to it, too.
Secustik® window handle with VarioFit®. Projecting spindle length 32 mm
Secustik® window handle with VarioFit®. Projecting spindle length 42 mm
Overview of the special features:
- Flexible use on windows with various profile cross sections thanks to pressure spring integrated into the handle neck
- Patented smooth adjustment to the depth of the individual window profile
- Length adjustable up to 10 mm
- Also available with lockable window handles
- Window handle contains lock mechanism that uses tried-and-tested Secustik® technology
- Great potential for savings on storage and logistical costs
- 10-year operational guarantee on mechanical function
- Brand quality, tested to RAL
European Patent EP 2 107 187
VarioFit® for Secustik®-Window handles