Expansive spaces, effortless operation and exceptional protection against the elements are just a few of the reasons lift and slide doors are becoming more and more popular
- Panels weighing up to 968 lbs. (440 kg) can be moved effortlessly with the push of a finger.
- Entire walls can disappear with sash sizes up to 10’7” (3235 mm) wide by 10’9” (3300 mm) tall and a frame width up to 21’4” (6500 mm).
- Three Guide Track designs, two finishes, and multiple configurations are available to suit almost any design and application.
- An optional low profile running rail creates a seamless transition between interior and exterior spaces and provides barrier free accessibility.
- Cleaning brushes are a standard feature on the highly corrosion resistant bogie wheels. The brushes clean the track with every pass extending the life of the components and ensuring a consistently smooth slide.
- Specially coated components provide excellent corrosion resistance even in coastal environments.
- Dual-position locking bolts allow the door to be slightly open for ventilation, but still remain locked for security.
- Installation is easy with prefabricated components, and options are available for wood, vinyl, or aluminum panel construction.
- HOPPE Lift and Slide Handles provide the finishing touch.
- Matching designs and finishes are also available for Swing Door and Window applications for a coordinated look throughout the home.
| || |