eHandle ConnectHome for Windows
Battery-free and practical
The eHandle ConnectHome for windows sends a wireless signal as soon as it is moved, without the need for batteries. This signal supplies the smart home system with information to improve the programmed processes in the home, such as for heating and air conditioning control, sun protection and lighting.
• Battery-free communication thanks to EnOcean technology
• Simple integration into smart home systems
• Highly reliable transmission
• Extremely low radiation
• Two handle shapes to choose from: HOPPE Tôkyô and New York series
• HOPPE brand quality
No battery required
Just like the eHandle SecuSignal® for windows, the eHandle ConnectHome for windows uses the EnOcean wireless standard, which enables battery-free communication based on the principle of energy harvesting. The information transfer is reliable and requires no maintenance or annoying battery changes.
The eHandle ConnectHome for windows can be incorporated into all smart home systems that are compatible with EnOcean.
The eHandle ConnectHome for windows does not distinguish between the tilted and open handle positions. A tilted window is communicated as open.
- Storage temperature: -20 °C to +65 °C
- Operating temperature: +5 °C to 40 °C
- Max. relative air humidity: 8 0%, non-condensing
- Wireless protocol: EnOcean EEP F6-10-00
- Wireless frequency: 868 MHz
- Transmission rate: 120 kbps +/- 5 %
- Information transmitted: handle position (open/closed)
- Transmission power: max. 10mW EIRP
- Wireless range: max. 30 m according to EnOcean specification, depending on the building condition
- Power supply: battery-free, by Energy Harvesting