eHandle FingerScan for Doors
eHandle FingerScan for doors – Finger, not Key
Biometric access control is on the rise – especially in new buildings. The human finger is becoming a popular alternative to keys: By simply placing the finger on the sensor of the finger scanning module is the front door unlocked – without the need for a key, card or numerical code.
In the eHandle FingerScan for doors, the scanning module is integrated into the pull handle or the knob of the entrance door fitting, enabling the front door to be unlocked and opened in a single movement of the hand.
- Unlocking using your finger instead of a key
– No loss or theft of keys or key cards
– No forgetting, no misuse of access codes
– Only authorised persons can unlock the door
- Intuitive and convenient operation using the ekey bionyx App
- Many attractive shapes and finishes
- Ergonomically positioned finger scanning module
- Plug connector for connection to standard motorised locks
- HOPPE brand quality
Security and convenience
Unlocking a door is a simple process: Just place the finger on the integrated scanning module. There is no need for a key, card or numerical code to gain access – all that is needed is a finger. Thanks to its special finish, no image of the fingerprint is left on the finger scanning module itself, which prevents any unauthorised copies from being made.
Intuitive and convenient operation
The eHandle FingerScan is set up and managed with a smartphone via the ekey bionyx app. With it, you can manage access authorisations, define personalised access time slots* and unlock the door for third parties while out and about. Whenever access is granted, the administrator receives a notification; all accesses are recorded in an access log.
- Manage up to 20 user profiles
- 4 fingerprints per user
- Receive access notifications
- Remote opening of the door when out and about
- Can be networked with smart home systems*
- Can be controlled via voice assistant
Finger scanning modules from ekey biometric systems
For the eHandle FingerScan for doors, HOPPE uses modules supplied by ekey biometric systems, one of the leading finger scan solution providers in Europe.
Many different designs and finishes
The eHandle FingerScan for doors is available as a knob set and in different pull handle shapes in the finishes F69 (stainless steel matt) and F9714M (black matt).
- ► eHandle FingerScan for doors in the Product Catalogue
- ► eHandle FingerScan for doors – Brochure
- ► eHandle FingerScan for doors – Installation Instructions
- ► eHandle FingerScan for doors – More wiring diagrams from ekey
- ► eHandle FingerScan for doors – FAQ ekey
- ► Distributors
Included in scope of delivery:
An ekey dLine plastic mounting plate is required to mount the ekey dLine control unit. Two versions and widths are available (round-cut for wooden doors, square-cut for aluminium and PVC doors). The mounting plate must be ordered separately.