HOPPE Quick-Fit Connection
Time is money – quicker and better:
The HOPPE Quick-Fit connection
With normal door handle installation, lots of steps have to be taken, quite often not without awkward fumbling. This is tedious and takes time. What is infinitely better is the HOPPE Quick-Fit connection. With its advanced technology, door handles can be installed in one simple step – and to last!
The key point of the technology is the blocking mechanism, developed by HOPPE, in the receiver handle. This holds the solid spindle of the other handle firmly and without play. It is with the whole width of the spindle that maximum torque transmission is achieved. The HOPPE Quick-Fit connection is a variable axial handle fitting, tested according to DIN EN 1906 and can be used for various door-thicknesses (in a defined area).
The advantages of the HOPPE Quick-Fit connection at a glance
- Very quick door handle fitting: around 75% time saving compared with normal fitting
- No Allen screw or transverse spindles needed
– no hole for Allen screw needed
– no alignment of the spindle necessary when tightening the Allen screw
– no loosening of the Allen screw or spindle possible
- Integrated blocking mechanism in the receiver handle
– play-free handle connection
– long-lasting, firm fitting of the door handles
- Use of a solid spindle
– solid spindle for maximum torque transmission
- Variable axial handle fitting tested to DIN EN 1906
– can be used for various door thicknesses (in a defined area)
- Easy and quick removal of door handles
-eg, with the Allen key included or a screwdriver
HOPPE Quick-Fit products should not be combined with spindles from other manufacturers!
European patent EP 1 683 933
US patent US 7,686,357
HOPPE Quick-Fit connection