eHandle FingerScan for doors
Simple and secure
Biometric access control is on the rise and the human finger is becoming a popular alternative to keys.
In the eHandle FingerScan for doors, the scanning element is integrated in the pull handle or the knob of the entrance door fitting, enabling the door to be unlocked and opened in one easy movement.
|• Simple and safe operation|
• Ergonomically positioned scanner element
• Harmonious design
• Universal connection to motor lock
• HOPPE brand quality
Simple and safe operation
The finger scanner is simple and intuitive to use. The entire system can be set up with one finger (master finger). Further settings can be configured with a small remote control. The system can store up to 150 fingerprints.
A line sensor is used to identify the fingerprint from the movement. No image of the fingerprint is left on the scanner itself in order to prevent someone making an unauthorised copy.
Choose from security hardware (backplate, rose) with a knob (E86GAC) and pull handles with D-shaped (E5095AC) or square cross-sections (E5764AC; E5766AC).
Idencom scanner elements
- Outstanding functional reliability (99.5%)
- Intuitive operation
- Unaffected by the weather
- Compact construction
- Multi-award-winning design
- Made in Germany
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +60 °C
- Relative air humidity: up to 95%
- Finger scanner: line sensor
- Memory: up to 150 fingerprints
- Lifetime: > 2 million uses
- Operating voltage: 8–24V DC
- Current-carrying capacity of switch contact: 24V DC, 500 mA (max.)
- Protection class: IP 65
- Electric connector options (for motorised lock):
– FUHR multitronic
– GU-SECURY Automatic with A-opener
– KFV GENIUS
– Winkhaus blueMatic EAV3 (without Y-cable)
– Winkhaus blueMotion
– universal (optionally positive or negative control pulse)
- Accessories: Infrared remote control with battery (type CR 2025) and cable with integrated control unit included in scope of delivery